If you’re interested in keeping the carpets clean in your home in an environmentally-friendly way, then you should consider the Bonnet Method. It’s a low-moisture, healthy and fast drying method. It deep cleans your carpet in an eco-friendly manner without having to soak the fabric or deepen existing stains. Here are some of the reasons why the Bonnet Method is the right choice for you.
1. It’s Environmentally Friendly
You may be wondering what makes a carpet-cleaning method better for the environment.
- First, the Bonnet Method uses much less water than other methods of deep cleaning and drying your carpet.
- Rather than soaking the fabric and using high amounts of water, the Bonnet Method uses a machine with a carpet bonnet over your flooring.
- In fact, it uses about 90-95% less water than the traditional steam and truck-mounted methods, which is a lot of water saved.
- This makes the Bonnet Method environmentally-friendly and not a source of unnecessary waste.
2. It’s a Healthier Method
In addition to using less water and being an environmentally-friendly method, the Bonnet Method is healthy.
- When you use large amounts of water to clean your carpet, you’re allowing the carpet to become soaked.
- This soaked carpet can cause a variety of hazards that you would rather not have to deal with.
- These hazards include mold, an unpleasant smell and the potential to even deepen existing stains, which is exactly what you don’t want.
- In addition, the Bonnet Method doesn’t create allergens and contaminants, keeping the air quality clean and healthy for your family.
- Rather than using extreme amounts of water, the Bonnet Method brightens and cleans your carpet in a healthy and more pleasant way.
3. It’s Fast and Less Expensive
The Bonnet Method is also faster than traditional carpet cleaning methods.
- The machine is easy to move and maneuver across your flooring.
- It is also less expensive than other machines that give your carpet a deep clean.
- So, not only will your carpet be clean without as much waste or unpleasant smells and the potential for mold, it will also be cleaner even sooner, which will be a relief for you.
Interested in seeing the environmentally-friendly, healthier and faster results of the Bonnet Method? Contact us at My Pro Dry for a professional cleaning. We have multiple services that are eco-friendly, including carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, mattress cleaning, dryer and vent cleaning, and air duct cleaning.
As the chilly winds of winter begin to blow, it’s time to think about more than just changing your wardrobe. Cold weather means it’s time to crank up the furnace and feel its delightful warmth. But before you do that, there is one important thing you need to do first — get your air ducts cleaned out. Here are 3 reasons why it’s essential to have those ducts cleaned before the winter makes its appearance.
Have you ever noticed when you turn your furnace on for the first time for the season, there’s an unusual and unpleasant odor emanating from the vents? Maybe you thought something was wrong with your furnace at first. Your furnace may be fine but your air ducts are the problem. Over the last several months, dirt, dust, and grime collect in your vents. When you turn your furnace on, the heat begins to burn up the dirt and blow it right into the air. That means you are essentially breathing in dust, dirt, and other allergens. By getting your air ducts cleaned out, you eliminate all the grime from the vents and ductwork, thus, enhancing your air quality.
Not only will the air you breathe be of better quality, but your home will be a lot cleaner too! Just think about what happens to all that dirt and dust that comes shooting out of your air vents when you turn on the furnace. It floats in the air and clings to the walls, rugs, and furniture. When you clean the air ducts out, you are helping keep your home cleaner.
Save on the utility bills
Did you know that when dirt is clogging up your air ducts, the heat cannot flow efficiently through your vents? The dirt, dust, grime, and debris gets in the way of proper airflow and circulation. So, that means your furnace is going to work harder to heat your home and your energy costs will increase, as well. Clean out those air ducts and watch your energy costs go down.
Now is the perfect time to schedule your air duct cleaning. We also do carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, mattress cleaning, and dryer and vent cleaning. Get in touch with us today for more information! Please call 831-641-0432.